Program options & pocket money received
The au pair program in Europe can vary from country to country when it comes to amount of working hours and pocket money received. However, most au pairs work from 30 to 40 hours a week and receive between €260 and € 400 per month.
What do you get?
- Well-screened family/au pair
- Help with travel information to your au pair country
- Help with visa
- Free airport pick up
- Info session about courses, activities, au pair meetings etc.
- 24 hrs support during program duration
- Travel tips and help with bookings
- Organized trips to European cities with other au pairs
- Set up for a bank account
- Help with reconfirmation of flight
- Other extras, depending on the country of choice